
Last week, I was driving to Syracuse with the kids. We where listening to a worship CD in the car and one of the songs caught Iain's attention....the words in the song were....
He (Jesus) lived
He died
He said in three days He would rise
He did
He's alive.....
After hearing that chorus, Iain says "That's Easter." Not realizing that he was talking about the song, I started looking around to see if someone still had out Easter decorations in their yard or something. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, I asked him what he was talking about. He said "The song is talking about Easter."
Leave it to a four year old to remind us that Easter isn't all about bunnies and candy....I love that boy.

Here is a picture of Iain and Ella on Easter Sunday.

3 comments:
Way to go, Mom, for fostering their faith!
Isn't it so neat to watch their hearts grow for the Lord?
good to have you back~ i missed you my blogging friend~
Post a Comment