Well, I couldn't let Father's Day pass without saying how wonderful Dads are. It seems as though Mother's Day gets a lot more attention for some reason. But where would our Mothers be wihtout our Fathers? Sometimes the hard work of a Father goes unnoticed. Maybe that's because, as kids see it, Dad isn't around as much. He gets up early and goes off to work and is gone all day. I think sometimes we forget about how hard they work to provide for us.Sometimes I forget to appreciate all that Sean does for the kids and me. All I can think about is the fact that he isn't home yet and I am tired and want help. After all, I've been taking care of 2 small childern all day.... and when I stop to think about what my wonderful husband has been doing all day, I can't really complain. He's been standing in front of 150 rude teenagers trying to get them to listen to what he is teaching them.... and he still comes home to help me. What a great husband and father!


2 comments:
LOVE the black and whites.
Isn't it funny how much we sometimes forget how much we really need our husbands...and how much our children need them too?!!!
I love these photos!!! Great post!
Post a Comment