I've gotten a little behind on my posts, so I am going to catch up on last weekend's events. We were in Syarcuse to celebrate Sean and Linda's birthdays and Father's Day so the weekend was pretty full. Colleen and John came to visit also....which is always a treat.
On Saturday we spent the afternoon on the boat. Grandma and Aunt Colleen had fun playing with ella.
John, Sean and Dave did some fishing....
Sean took Iain swimming in the pool at the Marina. It was the first time this year that Iain had gone in the pool. He didn't want to get out.
On Father's day morning, we spent time with Grandpa Campbell....
....after lunch we went over to my sister's house to hang out with Papa Hopp. As usual, Iain had a blast playing with AJ and Micah and didn't want to go home.


1 comment:
It's nice to see good ol' Colleen hasn't changed!!! The kids must love it when she visits. I'm sure she is one of those really fun and crazy aunts!!!
Love the picture of you and Judy with your Dad too!!!
Post a Comment