Friday, May 30, 2008

The maiden voyage


We took a trip into Kingston on Friday night.

Cliff jumping on Saturday (Bree's first time, go Bree!)


We took the new truck and camper for our first camping trip of the season.... without the kids. We didn't know what to do with ourselves (that was a good thing)! Every Memorial Day we go to Lower Beverly Lake in Canada with our good friends, Ryan and Bree Swain. It was the most relaxing weekend I've had in a long time. The new camper is a breeze compared to the pop-up we used to have. The only thing we had to do to set up, was get out the lounge chairs and start lounging! We had an awesome, wooded campsite right on the water (the same one we've had for the past couple of years). Partly through the day on Saturday, Sean was napping in the camper and the rest of us were sitting outside watching a chipmunk.... what more could you ask for? We had a great time!

2 comments:

K said...

Sounds Great! I'm jealous, but I'm glad you had fun.

The Svoboda Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Patrick keeps wanting to get a pop-up and take the kids...he grew up camping with his family and I think he misses it.