Monday, September 29, 2008

At The Medley Centre



It was pretty rainy and dreary here this morning and I wanted to get the kids out to burn some energy. So I took them to a near by "dead mall" where they have this indoor playground area. The mall doesn't have much else left in it. A few random stores and a Macy's. But for 2 bucks a kid, I can let them run around and play with other kids for as long as I want....or until they get hungry. I have to say though, it used to be much easier with just Iain. He basically entertains himself and finds a few kids to play with. Ella, however, is now at a point where she wants to play and climb on everything but can't really do it by herself. So I spent the morning following her around helping her climb on everything. I was pretty worn out by the time we were done! Luckily she is taking a nice long nap right now.

4 comments:

Issakainen said...

Such a big girl!

Andrea said...

Yeah... not much of a break for you at that age! You could probably use a nap now too!

The Svoboda Family said...

Looks like such a blast! You are always good at finding fun places like that to take the kids...wish there was more of that kind of stuff here...at least that I knew about anyway!

Aimee Ruediger said...

Yep, she's at that tough age where she needs your help for everything but then probably gets frustrated because she wants to do it herself and can't. Fun, Fun isn't it? Glad she took a nice long nap and hopefully you took one too.