
On Saturday we celebrated Ella's 1st Birthday! I can't believe she is one year old already.... this year just seemed to fly by! All of the most important people in Ella's life were there. Oma and Opa (Sean's Grandparents) came from Long Island, Aunt Colleen and Uncle John came all the way from Virginia just to see Ella and celebrate with us. Of course, the Syracuse bunch was there also and we are so happy that everyone was able to make the trip. We had such a good time visiting and playing together.

I bought a ball pit for the kids to play in which was a huge hit. Ella loved it too. She sat in there for quite a while throwing the balls around and having a grand old time! Here she is in the ball pit with Aunt Colleen.

The weather was so pleasant. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I planned a BBQ and it worked out wonderfully. The kids weren't running around like maniacs in my house cause it was so nice out. Later in the afternoon we started a camp fire in the backyard and toasted marshmallows. Ella got to eat her cake and open gifts outside by the fire. Dispite the fact that I was somewhat disorganized, everything went pretty smoothly. I was a sleep on the couch probably five minutes (or less) after the last guests left!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ella!!!!
Love the pictures...her birthday dress is so cute. And oh there is Colleen...it has been WAY TOO LONG since I've seen her...you better be careful, next time I hear she is headed your way, I just might have to take a drive out to your house and kidnap her!
Oh...and AJ and Iain are just too cute together. Boys!!!
Happy Birthday Ella! We can't wait to meet you! You will be such a grown up by the time that happens! But we are so impressed with your milestones on this great blogsite!!!! We love you!, the Holcombs
Happy birthday Ella and good job Mom! You pulled off a great party! I talked with Judy on Sunday to get the scoop but I have been waiting to see the pics! Fun times!
Happy Bday little Ella! I'm so glad the day worked out well for you guys and that your relatives were able to join you. She is so cute in that red dress!
You weren't disorganized...it was a good time! Everyone had fun, especially all the cousins!
Post a Comment