Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bottoms up....


Ella likes to sleep like this. I find her sleeping with her hinney up in the air quite often. She looks so cute, I just want to squeeze her....but I think that would probably wake her up.

6 comments:

Glimpses of Green said...

Aww- so sweet. I think this is how Emma's going to sleep when she can figure out how to get her butt to stay up in the air. She kinda does it now, but she can't get the same booty height as Ella.
Hey- how did you get this pretty background? There's a lot I have to figure out on here...

The Svoboda Family said...

Too cute...must be a girl thing. Ella and Cassidy had the whole bottom action going too. Still catch them with it up in the air sometimes when I sneak in their room to check on them.

Andrea said...

nope can't be a girl thing... sammy does it too! arms all tucked in... it is too cute!

K said...

Cutie patootie.

Glimpses of Green said...

Hey- I went to her site and tried to figure out how to get one of those backgrounds, but don't understand what I'm supposed to cut and paste and where to cut and paste whatever it is I'm supposed to cut and paste. Help!

Judy R said...

Awwww....so sweet! I love those chuckie little legs!