


Sean and I took the kids on one last camping trip for the year to Letchworth State Park. Our friends Rob and Kelly were supposed to come with us but cancelled at the last minute because of the weather forecast....no hard feelings though, they ended up coming out for just the day on Saturday. It drizzled off and on all day but that didn't ruin our fun. The kids had a great time together and the adults reminisced about days past when we would visit Letchworth together before we had children. Over all we had a great time!

4 comments:
Jo...I LOVE the family picture of the four of you. That is great! I've never been to Letchworth State Park. It's one of Patrick's favorites and he tried to take me there when we were first dating, but my saab (if I remember correctly that thing was older than I was) broke down on the way there and needless to say...there was no trekking any trails for us that day!
Jesse - You should definitely go! It is beautiful there in the fall (my favorite time of year to visit). You would have so much fun with your camera!
I went to houghton college and we used to go there often... love it! Nice family pic! Jo i think you should come out and spend the night at your moms monday and come to MOPS!
Those kids of yours are absolutely adorable!!!! I found your site on Jessica Svoboda's website. Love reading about your family. Everyone looks great!!
Post a Comment