We've had two milestones in two days! Yesterday Ella started walking (well kinda) and today Iain went to his first day of preschool! We walked over to the school this morning with Daddy.... who came home special to see Iain off. When we got there Iain couldn't wait to start playing!

When we met the teacher last week, she gave Iain a homework assignment. He had to make his face on a paper plate using whatever he wanted. So he did and we brought it back to hand in today along with a picture that he made for Mrs. O. This is Iain's plate.

He loved playing in the rice table.... not quite as messy as sand.

He sat like a good boy during "circle time" when they sing songs and have a story.
He had fun at school and brought home a picture that he made of "Iain on the first day of school". I'm glad everything went smoothly!

6 comments:
I can't get over how much Iain looks like Judy's kids!!! Glad pre-school was a hit!!
yay Iain! So glad it went well! I wish you could have been at MOPS too! I still think you need to come out for a girls weekend!
Love the paper plate face. Looks like quite the fun classroom!!!
Good Job, Iain! I think he'll love school. :)
I can't believe he is in preschool!
Is he really THAT old ALREADY??? Way to go Iain! So brave. You too, mommy!
Post a Comment