Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday best


Ella got a lot of new clothes for her birthday. She looked so cute today in her new clothes, I had to take her picture! She is sporting a new brown dress with matching tights given by Great-Aunt Judy and a sweater poncho with a brown velvet hat from Aunt Colleen. She wouldn't leave the hat on for very long....basically just long enough for me to take this picture. But I'm sure once the weather gets colder she will be more likely to leave it on.

7 comments:

Aimee Ruediger said...

It's so much fun to dress a girl isn't it??

Judy R said...

My she is a cutie!! LOVE that little hat!!!

pjsvoboda said...

Adorable picture. Love the outift.

The Svoboda Family said...

Woops...Patrick was still signed in under his account...and I didn't realize it. That was MY comment above, not his!!!

Issakainen said...

Abby has those boots! She looks so sweet! : )

K said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cutest girl ever.